Randy and Callie Richey. Contact Us 713.299.5377 or CLICK HERE.
Both Randy and Callie were born into dysfunctional families living our life’s with an awareness of God but mired in demonic lifestyles of rejection which included inherited masonic curses,drugs,alcohol,fights ,abuse, sexual sin, multiple divorces, etc,etc. A true trail of tears. But Jesus. Around the last part of 1999 the Lord saved Randy and set him on the glorious path of sanctification as he began to walk out his salvation with fear and trembling. Baptism of the Holy Spirit came in June of 2000 opened up the scriptures to a greater understanding. Introduced to the concept of deliverance through Cleansing Streams Ministries where for the first time in his life the power of Yahweh was seen working with God’s people to deliver God’s people. From that point forward Randy had it in his heart to see Yeshua Ha Mashiach Jesus be glorified as the enemy is defeated and the captive set free.Callie spent years in torment and drug abuse. She had gone to Church and asked for help over and over but to no avail. No avail because most of God’s people have been blinded by the enemy to the truth from the Word of God in Mark that believers would do the following: Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. Sent by the Grace of God to a place of deliverance and to someone with understanding (Randy) her healing and deliverance process began in 2003. The Lord set her free from crack cocaine, pill addictions and a lifestyle of abuse. The doctors said she had Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Ankylosing Spondylitis. Doctor Jesus said healed. After repentance and forgiveness towards God, self , others and demons being cast out she has been set free of these “incurable diseases” by the mercy, love and power of God Randy and Callie married in 2005 and began their life in grace as co-heirs to the goodness of God and freedom offered in Christ Jesus who is the Anointed One. Through each others issues the Lord has taught them how to die to self and love unconditionally as they accept His righteousness as the gift that comes with salvation. They have learned to be QUICK TO REPENT AND QUICK TO FORGIVE .Willing to serve in whatever capacity the Lord desires they freely give what is freely been given through personal ministry and ministry to the body of Christ through conferences including teaching combined with group deliverance.
Their one desire is to see Jesus get all the glory as His Kingdom is expanded.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, infallible, and God’s revealed word to man.
- We believe that scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22).
- We believe that man is a sinful being in need of redemption (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Psalm 51:5; Ecclesiastes 7:29; John 6:44; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2:14).
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the Son of Man, that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who repent of their sin and exercise faith in Him (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31, 35; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Luke 7:50, 24:47; Romans 10:13-15; 1 Corinthians 1:18; 2 Corinthians 2:15; Ephesians 2:8, 9; 2 Timothy 1:9; Titus 2:11, 3:5-7).
- We believe the scriptures ascribe to the Holy Spirit the acts and attributes of an intelligent being, and that the works of God such as creation, inspiration, giving of life, and sanctification are also ascribed to the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2; Job 33:4; Mark 3:29; John 16:8, 13; Acts 7:51, 10:19, 13:2, 13:4, 16:6; 1 Corinthians 2:11, 6:11, 12; Ephesians 4:30; 1 Peter 3:18; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Romans 8:5; Philippians 2:12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 1 John 2:29).
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues is given to believers who ask for it (Joel 2:28; Acts 2:4).
- We believe that all mankind is subject to the death of the body as a result of original sin. The soul and spirit do not die, but immediately after death enter into a conscious state of happiness or misery according to the character here possessed by rejection or acceptance of the Savior (Ecclesiastes 12:7; Romans 5:12; Philippians 1:23).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation (Matthew 24:31-46; Acts 24:15; Revelation 22:11).
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53:4, 5; James 5:14, 15; 1 Peter 2:24).
- We Believe That These signs Should Follow Believers : And miraculous signs will follow to those believing these things: in My name they will cast out demons; they will speak new tongues; they will take up serpents(Spiritual Warfare); and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will be well. (Mark 16:17 and 18)
- We Believe There Is A Literal Being Called Satan Who Rebelled Against God,Deceived Adam And Eve And With His Host (Demons and Fallen Angels) Actively Opposes The Salvation ,Well Being and Deliverance of Mankind (EZE 28:12-19 , ISAIAH 14:12-14, GEN 3:1 and EPH 6:12)
- We Believe Born Again Saints of God Have Been Given Authority and Weapons to overcome The Enemy. (MAT 16:19, Luke 10:19,2nd COR 10:3-4 and EPH 6:13-18)